This section describes the different stages of the journey toward a PhD through the Doctoral School Physique en Ile-de-France.
It shows, for different partner institutions:
- the doctoral enrollment procedures;
- the procedures established by the ED to ensure regular and effective progress of doctoral students;
- the additional training that the PhD candidate must develop, with the help of ED, is described on a specific rubric;
- procedures for the thesis defense.
- Furthermore some PhD candidate, if their contract is a "contrat doctoral" can apply for an additional "mission doctorale", constituting in teaching (ex-monitorat) or other kind of activities: see this page.
Direct links to specific procedures by institution: