Regulatory texts concerning the doctorate and the doctoral contract
Internal rules and regulations of the ED (in French)
Decrees and general orders (in french)
Decree of 7 August 2006 on doctoral training(agrogated in 2016) Decree of 7 August 2006 on the procedure for filing, reporting, reproduction, dissemination, and preservation of theses(agrogated in 2016) Decree of 6 January 2005 relating to the international co-supervision of theses(agrogated in 2016) Order of 3 September 1998 on the thesis charter(agrogated in 2016)
- New, from 01 September 2016 : Decree of 25 May 2016 setting the national framework for training and the modalities leading to the issuance of national doctoral degree
- The article L121-3 of the Education Code, as amended by Law No. 2013-660 of 22 July 2013
which reaffirms the obligation to write in French, detailing the possible exceptions.
- The sections of the Education Code L123-7, L612-7, D123-12,13,14 relative to higher education, the PhD, and construction of the European area of higher education (defined by Decree No. 2004-703 of 13 July 2004 and Order No. 2008-1304 of 11 December 2008).
- Article L412-1 of the code of research on training in and for research.
- Modified by the decree of 29 August 2016 : Decree of 23 April 2009 on contractual PhD students
- Modified by the decree of 29 August 2016 : Decree of 23 April 2009 fixing the amount of the remuneration of contract PhD students
Decree of 24 April 2008 concerning the sponsorship of the doctorate by a company(agrogated in 2013) Circular A-2009-0268 DGESIP of 24/06/2009 for the contract PhD students(outdated due to new Decree)
National charter of deontology