The screenshot below shows the fields and documents to be provided for the doctoral contract at Sorbonne Université.
- Items highlighted in in yellow are mandatory for all
- Items highlighted in in green may or may not be necessary, depending on your situation (nationality, origin of funding, etc.)..
- The "numéro de dossier" is required if you have already been registered at Sorbonne Université.
- The "Nom Usuel" is expected only if you use a different name from the one under which you applied (a single first name, for example).
- French social security details are essential if you have already been matriculated
- The "INE number": indicate it if you have one...
- If you are a foreigner and national service or other replacement is not compulsory in your country, check the "Exempté" radio button.
- For previous professional activities, list only those that have led to a contract of employment or public service.
- For email addresses: at administrative registration, you are systematically attributted a "student" address
@etu.sorbonne-universite.fr, which will be used latter by the university, but is probably not yet active.
You can enter 3 distinct addresses (personal address is @free.fr or @gmail.com or equivalent, lab address is an address assigned by your lab or institution, such as @lkb.upmc.fr or @espci.fr).
You then define the address that will be used by the ED and the DRH by clicking on one of the 3 radio buttons. Don't select an address that will soon expire!