Recherche d'un doctorant en théorie de la matière condensée à Grenoble (sur les jonctions Josephson multiterminales)

I advertise the possibility of M2 internship and a PhD in Condensed Matter Theory for academic year 2017-2018.

I will be the advisor of both the intership and PhD thesis. The host Institute is Institut Néel, Grenoble, France. I am senior research scientist at CNRS.

The key-words for the PhD thesis are the following: Multiterminal Josephson junctions, Floquet-Wannier-Stark ladders, semi-classical theory, optimization of a Floquet qu-bit, backaction, topology, quantum thermodynamics

Internship and PhD project involve collaborations with other theoretical physicists, experimentalists and mathematicians:

* Benoit Doucot (Laboratoire de Physique et des Hautes Energies, Paris, France)
* Yuli Nazarov (Delt University of Technonology, The Netherland)
* Moty Heiblum (The Weizmann Institute for Science, Israel)
* Romain Danneau (Karlsruhe, Germany)
* Caglar Girit (College de France, Paris, France)
* Alain Joye (Institut Fourier, Grenoble, France)
* Frederic Faure (Institut Fourier, Grenoble, France)

More information about the topic of internship and about the PhD project is available on my web-site:

[perso.neel.cnrs.fr]

A detailed version of PhD project is also available on request.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. My e-mail address is regis.melin@neel.cnrs.fr and my phone number is 04-76-88-11-88 from France and +33-4-76-88-11-88 from abroad.